Define agreement type with trigger on status

Geert Graat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2013

Hello,

Today I started a trial of the Vertygo SLA plugin. I am having a problem configuring the plugin correctly.

Our SLA defines a number of steps in resolving an issue and furthermore time frames for each transition in that process. We created a workflow in Jira for this, which simplified looks like this:

Issue created: status New -> status Confirmed -> status Open -> Issue resolved: status Resolved -> status Closed

Our SLA defines time frames for the following steps:

· New to Confirmed

· Confirmed to Open

· Open to Resolved

For each step there are different time frames based on the priority (e.g. open to resolved may take 4 hours for a blocker, but 5 days for a normal issue).

The problem I am having is that I would like to define an agreement type for each step (times the number of priorities) based on the status an issue has, but I cannot select that as a trigger. With the triggers that are available I cannot create the correct time frames that I would like to monitor.

How can I resolve this? Or am I looking at it the wrong way and should I configure the plugin another way.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Geert Graat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2013

The support people of Valiantys helped me out, see https://jira.valiantys.com/browse/VSLA-912 for the solution with custom events.

0 votes
RomainD March 18, 2013

Hi,

I'm Romain, the product manager of VertygoSLA.

If you have any need, you can create a ticket on : http://jira.valiantys.com

(PS : Sorry for the delay !)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events