Defect? Links Hierarchy Structure breaks Tempo timesheet view

Peter Shiner [BOSsAWDs] October 22, 2013

Apparently this add-on displays a banner and for some reason it breaks the page formatting, pushing the menu bar to the bottom of the page. We are using a demonstration/trial license. Will the banner go away with a paid license??? This is happening in the Tempo timesheet view. No problems in standard JIRA pages.

11 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Peter Shiner [BOSsAWDs] November 11, 2013

The banner no longer displays so this is now fixed. Using Links Hierarchy Structure v3.2.2 and Tempo v7.7.1.2. Yay! Many thanks.

0 votes
Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2013

The 3.2.1 version should resolve it.

All the internal resources have been moved into a folder using the add-on key to avoid potential conflicts with 3rd party add-ons.

Infoware_Studios_Jira_Support November 17, 2013

Thanks, it did.

0 votes
Infoware_Studios_Jira_Support October 29, 2013

I am getting the exact same issue

we are on Jira 6.0.8. Tempo 7.7.1.2 links hierarchy 3.2.0

0 votes
Peter Shiner [BOSsAWDs] October 23, 2013

JIRA 6.0.8#6109 (eval license), Tempo 7.7.1.2 (eval), Links Hierarchy Structure 3.1.1 (eval)

0 votes
Bjarni Thorbjornsson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2013

Hi Peter,

What version of JIRA & Tempo & Links Hierarcy are you using?

Best regards,

Bjarni (Tempo support)

0 votes
Kinto Soft
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 22, 2013

I've created a bug on the Tempo tracker:

https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMPO-1007

0 votes

I am as surprised as you. All I know is that both Tempo and Links Hierarchy are installed and active as add-ons. Here is a clip of the page source that may get you started in the right direction.

0 votes

Ahh yes, a bitmap....

0 votes
Kinto Soft
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 22, 2013

This is a banner from Tempo. I have no idea about it. However I wonder how did you get mix both add-ons? No doubt that there is a suspicious Links Hierachy Banner at the top, but I don't figure out how to embed a Tempo page inside it.

Might you tell me what steps you did to achieve it? Ass son as I have a little more of information (now I'm absolutely surprised) I'll contact the authors of Tempo.

0 votes

This is a full screen capture. Looks like the footer is being rendered in the wrong place?

0 votes
Kinto Soft
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 22, 2013

Wow! A banner?? As far as I know (and I'm the author) the plug-in does not show any banner. Please, might you attach a screenshot of the banner and the impact on the Tempo timesheet view? What version are you using?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events