Default value should populate

Kiran Reddy March 26, 2014

Hi i have configured three levels of options like below, in WON i will have only one value, that should populate.

Level-1 Region

Level-2 Work order name

Level-3 Work order number.

In level 3 there will be only one value, it should populate automatically without selecting.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2014

There's no real question here, just a statement of what you want to do. Where are you stuck on configuring this, and could you explain what you want and what you currently get?

Hi, My third level filed should popualte the value automatically without selecting.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2014

Um, repeating what you already said doesn't tell us any more. What configuration have you done, what do you want it to do (in detail) and what are you currently getting?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 26, 2014

From memory, the plugin doesn't support that. You'll either need to add code into the plugin to enable it, or do some javascript trickery somewhere (which I can never recommend)

I have configured the three levels in one of the multi cascading field.

Below is the screen shot in third level i have only value (10007) this should populate automatically without selecting.

Like by default it should display the value.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events