Database Values Plugin on Jira 5.0.2

Ramprasad Prabhakar April 12, 2012

I am having problem with Database Values plugin on jira 5. After installing it, I am getting these errors:

com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$InitializationException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/opensymphony/user/User
        at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.getInterruptibly(LazyReference.java:152)
        at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.get(LazyReference.java:115)
        at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.ResettableLazyReference.get(ResettableLazyReference.java:89)
        at com.atlassian.jira.plugin.AbstractJiraModuleDescriptor.getModule(AbstractJiraModuleDescriptor.java:128)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor135.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

After I removed it, I am not getting any.

So, is there an alternative to this plugin ? I would like to populate certain fields in the issue base on a query to an external database.

2 answers

0 votes
Wim Deblauwe
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2015
0 votes
tier-0 grump
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2012

You'd need to ask the plugin author when they plan to release a 5.0 version - see https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugins/org.deblauwe.jira.plugin.database-values-plugin

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events