Database Custom Field: Lost data

Jay September 10, 2012

Hi,

Sometimes we lost data in this field but if we reopen edit form data already there.

database: mysql

field type: Database Information

first try:

second try:

Could you recommend something to solve this problem?

Probably its problem with connection timeout.

2 answers

0 votes
Bertrand CHANU March 19, 2013

hello

I have the same problem and I would like to know where I can find the DatabaseCustomField log file ?

thanks

bertrand

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 10, 2012

I think you need to read your log file to find out what the error is and investigate from there. It'll tell you if it's a connection timeout or something else.

Jay September 10, 2012

I got this error in log file:

2012-09-11 13:25:12,555 http-8081-56 ERROR sde 805x1164662x2 14uh9n8 176.36.214.31,194.105.144.229 /secure/QuickEditIssue!default.jspa [databasecf.querydb.impl.QueryDatabaseImpl] Could not execute SQL query >>select id as `cid`, concat_ws(" / ", "Admin", description) as `name` from civicrm_tag union select o.contact_id as `cid`, o.organization_name as `name` from civicrm_organization o left join civicrm_custom_value cv1 on cv1.entity_id=o.contact_id and cv1.custom_field_id=7 and cv1.entity_table="civicrm_contact" left join civicrm_custom_option co1 on cv1.char_data=co1.value and co1.entity_id=7 and co1.entity_table="civicrm_custom_field" left join civicrm_custom_value cv2 on cv2.entity_id=o.contact_id and cv2.custom_field_id=164 and cv2.entity_table="civicrm_contact" where ( co1.label IN ("Candidate Hired", "Startup", "Operational", "Exit") or cv2.char_data IN ("Hiring", "Customer") ) order by `name`<< on database Level2.
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure

But if I try one more time I don't see error and all works fine.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events