Database Custom Field: Lost data

Hi,

Sometimes we lost data in this field but if we reopen edit form data already there.

database: mysql

field type: Database Information

first try:

second try:

Could you recommend something to solve this problem?

Probably its problem with connection timeout.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

I think you need to read your log file to find out what the error is and investigate from there. It'll tell you if it's a connection timeout or something else.

I got this error in log file:

2012-09-11 13:25:12,555 http-8081-56 ERROR sde 805x1164662x2 14uh9n8 176.36.214.31,194.105.144.229 /secure/QuickEditIssue!default.jspa [databasecf.querydb.impl.QueryDatabaseImpl] Could not execute SQL query >>select id as `cid`, concat_ws(" / ", "Admin", description) as `name` from civicrm_tag union select o.contact_id as `cid`, o.organization_name as `name` from civicrm_organization o left join civicrm_custom_value cv1 on cv1.entity_id=o.contact_id and cv1.custom_field_id=7 and cv1.entity_table="civicrm_contact" left join civicrm_custom_option co1 on cv1.char_data=co1.value and co1.entity_id=7 and co1.entity_table="civicrm_custom_field" left join civicrm_custom_value cv2 on cv2.entity_id=o.contact_id and cv2.custom_field_id=164 and cv2.entity_table="civicrm_contact" where ( co1.label IN ("Candidate Hired", "Startup", "Operational", "Exit") or cv2.char_data IN ("Hiring", "Customer") ) order by `name`<< on database Level2.
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure

But if I try one more time I don't see error and all works fine.

This widget could not be displayed.

hello

I have the same problem and I would like to know where I can find the DatabaseCustomField log file ?

thanks

bertrand

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

531 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you