Dark Features in Bitbucket

Francisco Muro February 6, 2019

Hi Atlassian team, 

I was very excited about the IntelliJ integration plugin for Scriptrunner. I can see it is available for Jira, but I see no mention of it for Bitbucket. I can't reach the Dark Feature page for Bitbucket. It does not exist for this environment?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes

Hi, Francisco!

You can resolve it by passing parameters to JVM (-Datlassian.darkfeature.scriptrunner.idea.external.editor.enabled) in a file _start-webapp.sh (Linux/Mac) or _start-webapp.bat (Windows) in the bin directory of Bitbucket (don't forget to set scripts root with -Dplugin.resource.directories).

For example, replace 

BITBUCKET_ARGS="-Datlassian.standalone=BITBUCKET -Dbitbucket.home=$BITBUCKET_HOME -Dbitbucket.install=$INST_DIR"

with

BITBUCKET_ARGS="-Datlassian.standalone=BITBUCKET -Dbitbucket.home=$BITBUCKET_HOME -Dbitbucket.install=$INST_DIR -Dplugin.resource.directories=/var/atlassian/application-data/bitbucket/shared/scripts -Datlassian.darkfeature.scriptrunner.idea.external.editor.enabled=true"

in the file and restart the Bitbucket service.

Soeren Rumpf September 19, 2019

Did anyone get this to work in Bitbucket Server 6.6.1? When i specify both JVM parameters, the IntelliJ Icon doesn't show up next to the Script Console.

Furthermore the official documentations link (https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/5.6.3.1-bbs6/bitbucket/intellij-integration.html) brings me to the main documentation overview page which doesn't help. Is there something I'm missing?

Also the old link from the 5.3.8 scriptrunner documentation referred to "/secure/admin/SiteDarkFeatures!default.jspa" which doesn't work any more.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events