Customware Redirection PlugIn for Confluence 5!?

Hi,

does the current release work on confluence 5.0.3?

Or is there an new version in plan?

Can i create redirects in confluence 5 with another way?

Thanks!

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Hi Dirk, yesterday (25 March) was released the last version, is the v.3.0.5 and it is compatible with Confluence 5.x versions.

Check it out here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.confluence.plugin.redirection

Hope this helps.

Hi Dirk,

As informed in the Customware's page the plugin should work only for 5.0.1 and 5.0.3, but if you need updates for 5.0.3 you can directly contact Customware in info@customware.net.

Hope it helps.

Bernardo

Hi Bernardo,

thanks. For now we use a own custom macro.

Dirk

Hi Dirk,

I don't work for Customware so I cannot directly comment, although I would be surprised if the current version of the plugin is compatible with Confluence 5 due to the architectural changes between Confluence 4 and Confluence 5. However, I would be equally surprised if Customware weren't planning to upgrade the Redirection plugin to be Confluence 5 compatible.

I suspect the delay is that the Redirection plugin is actually released for free and therefore they are not prioritising the upgrade with the same immediacy as their paid plugins, but I'm not aware of another method of redirecting in Confluence at this time so I'm sure they will upgrade it considering the number of customers currently using that plugin.

All the best,
John

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Oct 31, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: Zephyr

Hello Atlassian Community! Each month, we run a series of Spotlights to highlight Marketplace vendors and apps that our team thinks this Community would find valuable. In last month's Spotlig...

325 views 0 1
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you