Customizing the "Leave Community" screen community bubbles

Hi,

I am using Zen Foundations as my theme for confluence 4.3. We have had good luck with Community Bubbles and all the functionality seems to be working perfectly. I have ran into a few screens though that the formatting seems to be a bit funny.

For example on the Leave a community window things seem to be all over and a little jumbled. I was wondering if there is anyway that I can customize this window or just have a simple lightbox popup to confirm their decision to leave.

Not sure and havent tested without zen to see what the UI for this looks like.

Any ideas or thoughts will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Aaron

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer

Hi Aaron,

We've had a few problems getting Zen to work with Bubbles, but keep trying. I've raised a ticket to look into the Leave a Community window, but don't have a workaround at this time.

FWIW, we are working on a simpler forums plugin as part of the Zen family, which we're aiming for release in the first quarter of '13 (date not set yet).

Darryl

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,313 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you