Customer only app version.

Eric January 22, 2019

I'm wondering if there is a version of the Mobile for Jira app that only has the features a customer would use.

I would like to be able to offer this to customers to easily create a service desk request but I'd rather it didn't have all the other options needed by an agent cluttering up the app.

2 answers

0 votes
Irene
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2019

Hi @Eric , I'm product manager for the Jira mobile team.  No there isn't a version of the Jira app for customers only as yet. We'd love to understand the use case more, i.e are they external or internal customers you are thinking that will be using this app. And what other capabilities will the customers be allowed to do in the app. If you can send them through to jira-mobile@atlassian.com that'd be fantastic.

Eric May 10, 2019

It appears the Service Desk is only accessible for licensed users when using the app. If I add a unlicensed customer it gives and error that the url is wrong.

What I would like to see would be an app that we can distribute to unlicensed customers that would work the same way that the customer portal works. 

Mohamad Alhajj - Infosysta August 30, 2019

Hi @Eric 

If you're looking for an app that supports the features in Jira Service Desk Portal and allows your customers to use it, then you can benefit from Mobile for Jira Service Desk Portal.

Like Swami Dridapada likes this
0 votes
Marco Linder February 18, 2019

I can't login in the Mobile for Jira Apps with customers.

Is that normal?

Irene
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2019

Hi @Marco Linder , the official Atlassian Jira mobile app is "Jira Cloud". Unless you are a customer of "Mobile for Jira" app, which is a third party app, I don't think you'll be able to use that app. If you are indeed their customer, you should direct the login question to them directly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events