Create test cycle folders

Naila Sheriff January 4, 2018

Hello Experts,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to create folders in Jira to keep my test cycles?

for example i have so many test cycles and i need to classify them in folders like

1. Regression Test Cycles

2. Functional Test cycles ....and so

Saw this : https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ZFJ0300/pages/151093836/Test+Cycle+Folders

but in my version i don't even have the Add Folder option as shown in the link above. Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2018

Do you have Zephyr installed, and the rights to work with the test cases?

Naila Sheriff January 5, 2018

Hello Nic,

Thanks for the response.

Yes i have Zephyr for JIRA 2.5.4 installed and as for the rights to work with test cases i guess i have the rights since i am able to create test cases and cycles.

Else can you please tell me what are the ''Required'' rights and where can i check if i have those?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2018

If you can create the cases, you have the rights.

I suspect you have an old version of the add-on that does not implement folders.

Naila Sheriff January 7, 2018

Yes i think its an old version, we are using the Zephyr 2.6. I will ask for an upgrade and hope that it works fine.

Thank you for your response @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-

Best Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events