Create custom event when import using ProjectConfigurator

yancyn March 28, 2013

I have assigned a cutom event in post-function of my workflow transition and the system is not allow me to import if I haven't create it on a targeted server. It is great if the plugin know there is missing event and can create for me as well during import.

Currently the plugin able to create a new user group if there is not exist in the destination JIRA server. I assume the plugin can import together some other global setting as well during import.

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
José Marañón [Awnaba Software S.L.]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2013

Hi Yancyn,

Excuse me for answering so late.

We intended the plugin to handle event types that are referenced as arguments in the workflow (typically in a post-function that fires an event) and export them to the XML file and load them into the target instance if they do not exist there.

I have checked and actually there is a bug that prevents this feature from working properly. We will release a new version next Monday or Tuesday to fix it.

Cheers

José Marañón [Awnaba Software S.L.]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2013

Version 1.0.4 is already released and it handles event types correctly.

yancyn April 11, 2013

It works seamlessly. I've tested it also import user group as well. Thanks again :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events