Jesus Garcia October 31, 2014

Hi,

Is this possible?

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Jesus Garcia November 3, 2014

Hi,

Thank you for your answer, but that does not show the time spent that has not been "saved".

For example, one of my issues has a "timer value" of "3d", but if I look for issues with more than "2d" it does not appear in the list.

What I want is a way to show the time I have been working on an issue, that is, the time that has passed since I clicked on "start" of that issue. Not the time that passed between clicking "start" and "stop".

I would like to know what is the custom field (if any) that you use to save that time and if there is any way to show that time in the dashboard.

I hope is more clear now.

Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2014

Hi, That is definitely more clear. Unfortunately it is not possible to search/filter "not saved" time at the moment. We do not use custom field but only store "start" time internally. It is later used to calculate work time when user presses "stop" button. In what form would you like to see the desired information? List of issues in Dashboard gadget? Cheers, Gebsun

Yes, I would like to be able to show a list of issues in which a user has been working less than a week, for example.

Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2014

OK, so JQL support would probably solve the case. I have created a feature request but I can't give you any date at the moment: https://gebsun.atlassian.net/browse/ALW-24 Regards, Gebsun

Thank you!

0 votes
Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 3, 2014

Hi Jesus,

If you are asking for JQL filter to search for issues then answer is YES, that is possible. 

Example:

project = TEST and timespent > 5m ORDER BY updated DESC

Cheers,
Gebsun 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events