Create a Report to Track Issues by Labels

Andrea Aznar August 22, 2017

I am trying to create a report where I can see how many tickets/request we get and filter them by the label. For instance, I want to see how many issues are labeled Printer. However, I have only been able to search the issues by the labels, not see the total issues by label. 

2 answers

2 votes
Athena Petridou [Nimaworks] August 24, 2017

Hey there,

You can use the dashboard gadget "Two Dimentional Filter statistics" and put in YAxis the labels field and Issue Type on XAxis, or you can use the "Pie Chart" Gadget and select as Statistic Type "Labels" 

Hope that helped.

BR, Athina

Andrea Aznar August 25, 2017

Hello Athina, 

Thank you for the suggestions. I like that except for the fact that the Pie Chart counts all the tickets that we have gotten and the Two Dimentional Filter statistics counts only the open ones. I whish I could have a time filter where I can set it up to view the last 7 days, month, 3 months, 48 hours, etc. Any ideas on how? 

Thanks, 

Andrea 

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2017

You could export your tickets/request to Excel using the Better Excel add-on, then in Excel:

1. Filter those to the target period(s)
  2. Create a pivot table that counts the issues having a given label
  3. Even draw a pivot chart from that

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events