Create GreenHopper Project from ACLI (command line)

Tobe Removed March 27, 2013

Hi

I've tried to look for an answer but with no luck .. We are investigating the possibilty to automate most of project creation process and we were wondering if it is possible to creeate Greenhopper Projects Scrum and Kanban directly from the cli .. For us this is important since creating a GH project directly implies that a GH simplified workflow will be created and not the default JIRA workflow .. We need a clear statement here and if not possible when will it be if on the roadmap..

Regards

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2013

Sorry, I missed this earlier. There currently is no GH specific support in the CLI. There are at least 3 GH related issues open. Please help clearly documenting what your requirements are by opening new issues or voting/adding to one or more of the existing issues. The more interest and direction, the more likely it will be investigated.

0 votes
Tobe Removed April 1, 2013

I would really appreciate if someone at bobswift could answer this question..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events