Copy Project not working

Brian Jacobson December 18, 2015

Hello,

The copy project function in the scriptrunner addon is no longer working since moving JIRA to v6.4.2. Could someone point me in the right direction to troubleshoot this?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thanos Batagiannis _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2015

Hi Brian can I ask you if you use JIRA Agile and which version? Also which version of SR you have ? ScriptRunner 4.x supports JIRA 6.3.x and 6.4.x, and JIRA Agile 6.7.7 through to 6.7.11, please have a look at https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/browse/GRV-828. Also the dependency on Jira Agile is not a hard dependency, it's only if you want to use JIRA Agile-specific JQL functions and other functionality provided by ScriptRunner.

If that is not your case then, as Steven mentioned, could you please check your log files for SR errors or if you want you can paste them here.

Kind regards

Thanos

0 votes
Brian Jacobson December 21, 2015

Hi Thanos,

Currently have JIRA Agile 6.6.80 installed with ScriptRunner 4.1.3.4. It sounds like an update may be necessary to fix this?

Thanos Batagiannis _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2015

Brian, If you do not need the JA specific JQL functions, this particular issue was fixed in ScriptRunner 4.1.3.5, so you could upgrade to that instead of upgrading JIRA Agile (https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/4.1.3.5/jira/releases/release-4.1.3.5.html).

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2015

I would start by looking at the application log. The add-on may be logging there. This is located in <JIRA home>/log/atlassian-jira.log

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events