I want to put the sprint into the fix version field. We have the same names for sprints and fix versions (we only use both for reporting features and the decoupling of the fields has been a real PITA).
I have created some SIL scripts that work (meaning, I know I have set up the listener correctly, etc) and this one appears to be "trying" to work - the logs say there is "No such version." That is because the sprint is returned as the ID number - not the name (so 33, instead of "Milestone1"). Is there any way to convert this or retrieve the correct info?
The script is simply: fixVersion=customfield_10007;
Where that custom field is the sprint. This is set as a listener on issue update. I have used: description = summary as a test and that works using the same .sil file.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG