We are defining a datasource in the "Datasources admin page" against a Postgres Database.
When we use this datasource in a field with a list, the connections to the database remain open and in a few minutes we reach the database connection limit.
Any ideas on how to solve this?
Are you able to reproduce the issue ?
We have been testing but without success.
We asked David (through our jira) to provide us additional information such that we can move ahead. If you can provide a reproducible scenario we will further be able to investigate it.
What are you looking for exactly as a "reproducible scenario"? Currently we are watching our atlassian-jira-sql.log and we see our counts continuing to go up and we check the Database Monitoring tool in Jira and we do not see connections dropping. Then we get an error once we've hit above our threshold with a 503 error.
We've increased our connection pool via both Jira and Oracle. We've tested that our connections do not drop if we've used the TGE in our tickets, but if TGE is not used our connections do drop.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Trello is one of the most effective tools for driving your sprints. It's customizable for every Agile team and product owners and Scrum masters (SM) love it. However, Agile teams often struggle with:...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs