Confluence "See More.." Button , help me!!

shijun zhong December 3, 2012

I mean when you take a view to a page, you can just see it partly, when you click the "See More.."button, and you can see the whole page.

Does Confluence have a "See More..." button function?

Either macros or plugins, all I want.

Everybody help me~~thank you a lot!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
LuizA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2012

Hello There,

Just in addition to the previous comments, if you need some extra help with the Expand Macro, please feel free to raise a support ticket at our support.atlassian.com and we will be glad to provide more assistance to you.

Cheers,

LJ.

shijun zhong December 4, 2012

thank you !

--by zhong shijun

1 vote
Daniela Scheiwe
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2012

The "expand"-macro does that!

shijun zhong December 3, 2012

thanks for your answer, I know this macro, but I want not just show a title,

I want to see partly of the article, when I click the button, I run into a new page, the new page shows the whole artile content.

; )

Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2012

Yup expand macro can do that. Here is the detail information

Expand Macro

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events