Confluence SQL macro (Bob Swift) and Scriptrunner (Adaptavist) lazy load

Marc Minten _EVS_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2018

I use the SQL (Pro Edition) from Bob Swift to show some results from queries to external databases.

As these queries can take several seconds to execute, I tried to use scriptrunner to create a custom macro that re-uses the SQL macro (copy the storage format and use method xhtmlContent.convertStorageToView()), and have the Lazy loaded checkbox checked.

This works fine (the page is immediately loaded and the table only afterwards.

But some formatting functionalities of the SQL macro seem to be lost: the ColumnAttributes do not work anymore, the sorting and all sorting interactions do not work anymore, the highlight color does not work anymore, ... These issues are clearly linked to the Lazy load: when I deactivate the checkbox in my custom script macro, the table is shown correctly with all (formatting) functionalities. But... of course, the page is then only loaded when the sql query is executed :-(

Any chance to overcome these issues ?

Or is there an other way to use the SQL macro with lazy load ?

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user April 9, 2018

Hi Marc

As per your comment on the support request, you are using CSS in the script runner custom macro.

Thanks,

Swathi

0 votes
Deleted user April 3, 2018

Hi Marc

Thanks for submitting a support request also on our portal. We will update this thread once we get enough information from you.

Thanks,

Swathi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events