Confluence Knowledge Base visit in Brisbane

Andrew Riley April 28, 2013

I was wanting to see Confluence used as a knowledge base and how it is used in a live environment. I work for a company based in Brisbane, Australia. We have both JIRA and Confluence but are looking to try and leverage more benefits out of confluence as a knowledge base rather than try to build/buy one separately.

If anyone would be willing to point me in a direction of someone/company that would be prepared to show us that would be great. We would be happy to show what we have done to date as well.

All the best, Andrew

1 answer

1 vote
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2013

Hi Andrew,

I think you'll find Atlassian are a great example of using Confluence as a Knowledge Base because we even have an automated log scanner that scans logs uploaded to our support system and then presents knowledge base articles based on the contents of the logs. I have included some links below that should be useful to you in geting a knowledge base setup in Confluence:

Hopefully thos documents will help you, but if you want to bring a consultant to help you get it setup then you might want to consider enlisting an Atlassian Expert to help you implementing this.

All the best,
John

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events