Configuring a project without PreConditions, test Sets and Test Plans

Pere Felices Milán December 19, 2018

Hi all,

I have configured a simple Jira project without PreConditions, Test Sets and Test plans. I have only imported the Issue types "Test" and "Text Execution", because I want to make it simple, and the users are not going to use any other functionality.

So far, it works (Ican create tests, associate to an execution, and execute them), excepts for the Test screen visualization, where still is shown the "Pre-Condition, Test Sets and Test Plans" panels. As you can see here:

image.png

I have tried to create a new "Issue Type screen scheme", associate it a new "Screen Scheme" ("Default Xray Test Screen Scheme Minimum") and I have this new "Screen Scheme" with 2 new Screens types, as you can see here:

image.png

But still, I have not succeed for removing that panels from the Issue visualization... could you please give me any clue if I have missed something?

Thanks a lot in advance!

1 answer

1 vote
David Jordan June 4, 2019

Hey Pere,

I was struggling on this as well. As far as I know it is simply not possible to remove those functionalities, cause you won´t find any Jira native fields and section in your Screen Schemes and therefore you are not able to manipulate them. However in Jira Server you should be able to "collapse" those screens as in https://jira.xpand-it.com/browse/XRAY-845 

If you do know something else pls share :).

Regards

pfelicesm June 5, 2019

OK, noted... Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events