We have the "Component/s" field two times in one behaviour:
-The first time the component field is configured, it's Required in the step "En curso"
-The second time the component field is configured, it's Readonly in the step "Entregado",
If we want to add the component field is readonly at a new step (for example "En Planificacion") , we put the new step "En Planficacion" at the second configuration (components--> Readoly) But behaviour always add it to the first configuration (components--> Required)
It doesn't work since scriptrunner 3.0.9, but works correctly in scriptrunner 3.0.7
We have the same problem, when we add a step to a field that is twice on the same behaviour, It appears on a different field from the one we meant to put the step.
A workaround would be modifying the xml but we were wondering why this is not working properly.
Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG