Configs and Template not working in Trial Version?

Erwin Manuel February 12, 2013

Hi,

We are currently evaluating JETI plugin v5.2 (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.metainf.jira.plugin.emailissue)

I can see the new features in the Configuration like default receiver, default mail type etc..

I can also create my own email tempates.

However, I noticed that the configs and templates was NOT applied to the actual emails? I am wondering if this is because we are still testing under evaluation license? Or maybe I am missing something in the installation? Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 13, 2013

Hi Erwin,

Please note that global configuration settings may be overridden by your personal settings.

Users are allowed to override the global configurations by opening the Options panel, setting their preferences and clicking "Send & Remember settings" in the main email page.

Do you think it is possible in your case?

As a cross check, please disable user options by switching on the checkbox "Disable User Options" in the configuration page. Once you did this, try to send emails and check if the settings are applied.

The plugin is always fully functional regardless what type of license you have.

Please let me know how you proceed.

Tibor

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events