ConfiForms Rules for Field Definition for Multiple Radio Buttons

How can i "listen" to the values set for multiple radio button fields whose value can either be yes or no. The following are the rules i have set that are NOT working:

I have implemented ConfiForms Rules for Field Definition as indicated below

Rule 1:

Checks if either of the  15 fields is set to no then sets the value of compliance field to "Does not Comply"

<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="c3fa433e-1ee7-478a-875d-e186143e6506" ac:name="confiform-field-definition-rules" ac:schema-version="1">
        <ac:parameter ac:name="condition">sa1:no OR a1:no OR a9:no OR sm1:no OR sm3:no OR sm4:no OR sm7:no OR sm8:no OR ac1:no OR ac2:no OR ac3:no OR ac4:no OR ac11:no OR iv3:no OR iv7:no OR iv9:no OR oe5:no OR eh8:no OR dp3:no OR cs4:no OR cs5:no OR cs6:no OR cs7:no OR cs8:no OR hs4:no OR hs5:no OR hs6:no</ac:parameter>
        <ac:parameter ac:name="values">Compliance=Does NOT Comply</ac:parameter>
        <ac:parameter ac:name="action">Set value</ac:parameter>
        <ac:parameter ac:name="onUserActionOnly">true</ac:parameter>
        <ac:parameter ac:name="actionFieldName">sa1,a1,a9,sm1,sm3,sm4,sm7,sm8,ac1,ac2,ac3,ac4,ac11,iv3,iv7,iv9,oe5,eh8,dp3,cs4,cs5,cs6,cs7,cs8,hs4,hs5,hs6</ac:parameter>
      </ac:structured-macro>

Rule 2:

Checks if either ALL of the 15  fields are set to yes then sets the value of compliance field to "Complies"

<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="79b7c027-cde3-4bb8-8bec-c154dd4cfe33" ac:name="confiform-field-definition-rules" ac:schema-version="1">
        <ac:parameter ac:name="condition">sa1:yes AND a1:yes AND a9:yes AND sm1:yes AND sm3:yes AND sm4:yes AND sm7:yes AND sm8:yes AND ac1:yes AND ac2:yes AND ac3:yes AND ac4:yes AND ac11:yes AND iv3:yes AND iv7:yes AND iv9:yes AND oe5:yes AND eh8:yes AND dp3:yes AND cs4:yes AND cs5:yes AND cs6:yes AND cs7:yes AND cs8:yes AND hs4:yes AND hs5:yes AND hs6:yes</ac:parameter>
        <ac:parameter ac:name="values">Compliance=Complies</ac:parameter>
        <ac:parameter ac:name="action">Set value</ac:parameter>
        <ac:parameter ac:name="onUserActionOnly">true</ac:parameter>
        <ac:parameter ac:name="actionFieldName">sa1,a1,a9,sm1,sm3,sm4,sm7,sm8,ac1,ac2,ac3,ac4,ac11,iv3,iv7,iv9,oe5,eh8,dp3,cs4,cs5,cs6,cs7,cs8,hs4,hs5,hs6</ac:parameter>
      </ac:structured-macro>

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

At the time of asking this question you had to write the "rule 2" for each field you want to track... 15 times in your case for every "sm" field

Now, t is possible to use regular expressions in this parameter and have something like sm* to track the changes in all your "sm" fields and do it with just one rule

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Marketplace Apps

You + one app + a desert island...

Hi all! My name is Miles and I work on the Marketplace team. We’re looking for better ways to recommend and suggest apps that are truly crowd favorites, so of course we wanted to poll the Community. ...

143 views 3 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you