ConfBox client

Arkaitz Bastida December 29, 2015

I have installed the client on my Windows but nothing happens when I run it. ¿What's wrong?

Thanks,

7 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tomas Paral January 3, 2016

Hi Arkaitz,

thank you for your message. Could you provide more information to me?

What version of Windows do you use? Version 7, 8, 8.1, 10? Have you downloaded the installation package with JRE or not? Which installation package have you downloaded, please?

Can you see the program icon in the windows task bar like it is described on the first picture in the guide https://morosystems.atlassian.net/wiki/display/CONFBOX1/Getting+started+with+Confbox?

And could you describe the way how you run the program and if there are some logs or error messages could you share them with me, please?

Thank you for the details.

Best regards,
Tomas 

1 vote
Tomas Paral January 3, 2016

Hello Arkaitz,

thank you for your comment. I see that you are using the old version of Confbox Client. Please, download the new version. It should work.

https://morosystems.atlassian.net/wiki/display/CONFBOXDOCS13/Download+Confbox+client+for+Windows.

Please, let me know if it works or not. Thank you.

Tomas

0 votes
Pavel Šindelář [MoroSystems] January 6, 2016

Hi Arkaitz,

thank you for your input, we will check the compatibility notice and fix it in the next plugin release.

Enjoy using ConfBox and write back if you encounter any other issues.

Regards

Pavel

0 votes
Arkaitz Bastida January 6, 2016

Hi Tomas,

Confbox works well. The only thing is that in our Confluence Administration Panel, it says that it's not compatible (although it works).

Thanks,

Arkaitz Bastida

0 votes
Tomas Paral January 6, 2016

Hi Arkaitz,

we have checked the Confbox with Confluence 5.9.3 today and it works well. Could you share more details with us? Screenshots? Logs? Etc. Thank you.

Cheers,
Tomas 

0 votes
Arkaitz Bastida January 5, 2016

Hi Tomas!

I didn't see the new client. I have just installed it and it works smile

However, I have upgraded Confluence to the newest version and it says it will not work with ConfBox. Will I have some problem?

Thanks,

Arkaitz Bastida

0 votes
Arkaitz Bastida January 3, 2016

Hi Tomas!

I have Windows 7. And I have downloaded the package with the JRE.

I tried to run it by double clicking the program icon. Nothing happens.

I also tried to execute it from the cmd window:

ConfBox.png

Thanks!

Arkaitz

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events