Compatibility with JIRA 6.2

Matthias Tietz March 4, 2014

Hi,

We are using the Query Fields plugin. As mentioned in marketplace the latest version of the plugin is compatible up to JIRA 6.1.7.

We are currently upgrading our JIRA system because we need the latest one.

How does JIRA handle backward compatibility? Is there a chance that the plugin still works after upgrading?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthias Tietz March 18, 2014

After updating to JIRA 6.2 I have no problems. The plugin works as expected.

1 vote
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2014

Hi, I am a developer of add-on. Sorry for delay. Trying to do soon

0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2014

I would ask the plugin developer directly. Click on the person's name and you should be able to find either his website or be able to send an email.

0 votes
Antony Galdi March 8, 2014

On our test server, the queryfields plugin (moreso the custom fields) threw errors prohibiting new issue creation when screens included this plugin's custom fields.

Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 12, 2014

Could you send errors from log to my email?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events