Community Forums - Question / Feature

Bosco Fernandes May 6, 2015

Hello Team,

I am contacting you with regards to the attached reply - my bad If the initial comment wasn't clear enough. We have a team of 250+ users and we’re considering getting a plugin that hosts topic discussions and your plugin seems to work the way it is supposed to (albeit I haven’t tried all the features), however when we listed a few topics we wanted to view it from a ‘Reporting’ perspective. While publishing it in to PDF or Word is fine and dandy using the ‘Ctrl P’, what we want to see is the data in a tabular format. Export to CSV or XLS is more structured especially if we have 500 plus topics. Let me know if this is something that can be achieved in the foreseeable future.

Regards,

Bosco Fernandes

1 answer

1 vote
Hessom Arta [Adaptavist] June 11, 2015

Hi Bosco,

Apologies for the delay in responding. Whilst we do check Atlassian Answers, from time to time we will miss a question such as this. For support and feature requests it's best to contact us directly via our contact form. We are looking at improving the export functionality with Community Forums and it would be good to speak with you directly to understand your use case. At the moment the functionality you've described is not part of the roadmap but I'm happy to discuss this with you further.

You can contact me either directly at my email address harta@adaptavist.com or using our contact form

Kind Regards,

Hessom

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events