Cloud Version of WBS Gantt-Chart for JIRA?

Deleted user September 13, 2017

Is a Cloud Version of WBS Gantt-Chart for JIRA available?

3 answers

16 votes
Sean Osawa at Ricksoft June 28, 2019

We are thrilled to announce that WBS Gantt-Chart for Jira is now available with Jira Cloud. 

You can use it for free while it is a beta version. 

Please read the introduction blog post and try it if you like:

Cheers,

Sean

Ricksoft

Norio Hattori June 29, 2019

Good news!

I've been eagerly waiting for it.

Like Natsumi Sahashi likes this
0 votes
Sean Osawa at Ricksoft January 21, 2019

We are currently developing a cloud version of WBS Gantt-Chart for Jira to satisfy demand from a lot of customers. 

When we have the schedule to share with you, we update the suggestion on our public tracker:

I recommend you to keep watching our blogs, too:

We always hear customers' voice and appreciate their feedback.

Cheers,

Sean

Ricksoft

Christoph Czupy April 9, 2019

Can you provide some Update, please. There is no change since 29th November 2018,

We are planning to move to Jira cloud. Right now, I'm forced to wait or purchase BigGantt. 

What is your recommendation?

Sean Osawa at Ricksoft April 23, 2019

Hi @Christoph Czupy,

I am sorry to keep you waiting.

We are targeting to release the beta version of WBS Gantt-Chart for Jira Cloud in the week commencing May 20, 2019.

We have not decided the target date for general release yet, and it depends on the feedback from customers who use the beta version.

The beta version will be available on Atlassian Marketplace. Please watch the WBS Gantt-Chart for Jira page if you are interested in trying it. Thank you.

Cheers,

Sean Osawa, Ricksoft 

Christoph Czupy June 7, 2019

Hi @Sean Osawa at Ricksoft 

do you have some news about the date for the general release of WBS Gantt-Chart for Jira Cloud?

There is no entry regarding this topic on

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211768/wbs-gantt-chart-for-jira/version-history

Thanks.

Christoph

Sean Osawa at Ricksoft June 7, 2019

@Christoph Czupy 

We don’t have a date for general release yet and in the middle of the process of getting approval from Atlassian on releasing a beta version now. It is taking longer than we thought. 

We will keep you posted. 

Cheers,

Sean

0 votes
Jenny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2017

Unfortunately, WBS Gantt-Chart for JIRA is not available on Cloud Version. 

Emelie Safrani January 21, 2019

Oh no! That is a shame! It seems awesome and I would really benefit from it in my project.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events