Hello

Is there any way to view closed sprints in the Story Map? When I choose these settings (see screenshot), only active sprint is visible. Or maybe I'm missing something? Thank you.

image2017-3-10 16:27:55.png

1 answer

0 vote

Hi Dmitriy, thanks for reaching out.

Today we hide the done issues that are in a Released Version or a Completed Sprint. We made this choice due to a possible performance impact where teams have years of old issues. For instance, one customer had thousands of such issues which caused the story map to be slow to load, and they weren't looking at them all regardless.

I have a story on the backlog to find an approach that shows these done issues, and I've made a note to follow up here once it is available. How far back would you ideally like to see? All history? Just the past few sprints?

Thanks Dmitriy.

Regards,
Nick Muldoon
Product Manager, Easy Agile 

Hi Nick, thanks for your answer.

We have several projects that are not that long and contain just about 10 sprints. But it's essential for us to be able to track all the issues on the story map, inculding ones from the closed sprints. The perfect variant would be to be able to choose whether to show the issues that are in a Released Version/Completed Sprint or not.

Thanks Dmitriy. I don't have a short term solution so leave it with us. I'll follow up here (or via email if you want to email through to support@easyagile.com) when we look at this more closely.

I am also interrested in this feature.
Keeping a full overview for reasonable projects is a must !
I will keep an eye on this thread : )

Definitely a must-have feature for us to continue past the trial phase.  This is the #1 reason I even considered this plug-in.. to get a big picture view of the entire project, including completed sprints.

@Nick Muldoon [Easy Agile] This feature is deal breaker for me as well. Really hope to have it in place soon. 

Hi @Andrew Nesterenko@Balki Kodarapu@Sebastien Laden,

I'm interested to know how far back you want to see.

• All completed sprints (potentially hundreds for some of our customers)?
  • The past five sprints?
  • Something else?

Thanks so much, have a great day,
Nick

thanks Nick.

Our projects are no more than ~20 sprints.  So I am ok with a number close to that.  Maybe 26 which equals to 52 weeks i.e. an year? 

@Nick Muldoon [Easy Agile] I think 5 would be minimum but still enough for majority of my cases. 10 would probably cover 99% of them. Ideally I would like to select the number of sprints myself. So if I pick up 100, I do realize that it will take a while to process. 

Thanks for getting back on this 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

252 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you