Clone Issue without attachment

Ed Sattar May 7, 2013

i know this class CopyIssueWithAttachments clone issue with attachment . I need to clone issue without attachment which class will help me?

3 answers

0 votes
Ed Sattar May 8, 2013

Actually and am using script runner post function (clone and link issue).

It is perfectly working but the problem is clone also include attachments .

I don't want attachments in cloned issue

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2013

It seems to not be turn-offable without you creating a new class... feel free to create an RFE. Most likely I would implement it by allowing the user to specify a callback in the additional code which would be called for each attachment, same as the way link copying currently works.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2013

You can write your own class that extends it... would help if you gave the context for your question.

0 votes
codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 7, 2013

You can use clone++ plugin from Bob Swift.

Sameera Shaakunthala [inactive]
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2013

For me this looks like a development question. He wants to do some coding with Groovy to automate something.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events