Class not found in SDK

Francesco R
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2013

Hello,

I'm using JIRA6.0.3 and I'm trying to rebuild a plugin I made to work on an older version (and it worked).

In atlassian-plugin-sdk-4.2.0 I have the class

com.atlassian.jira.issue.util.TextAnalyzer

and I succeed in packaging my jar file. But when I run it, on the server, in the directory

.../jira/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/com/atlassian/jira/issue/util/

there isn't the TextAnalyzer.class file (and some other classes differ)

Where am I wrong? Should I use some different version ?

Here are the early rows of the error I get when JIRA's starting

2013-07-04 10:11:52,890 ThreadPoolAsyncTaskExecutor::Thread 5 ERROR [plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin] Unable to start the plugin container for plugin
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/jira/issue/util/TextAnalyzer
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2413)
at java.lang.Class.getConstructors(Class.java:1478)

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2013

Plase provide your plugin pom.xml file. A possible problem would be wrong dependency to "atlassian-jira", but in 6.x you shoild depend on jira-api and jira-core

0 votes
Francesco R
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2013

Yes Boris, you are right.
Adding dependencies from jira-api and jira-core all is ok now.

Thank you very much

Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2013

Could you please mark my answer as correct.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events