Checklist Plugin: Do you use Active Object Tables?

SimoneK September 1, 2014

Hi,

as we have a very restricted access to the JIRA database, I have to know before installation if an add-on uses Active Object tables. So, does the Checklist add-on use own AO tables?

Thanks in advance,
Simone

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 2, 2014

Hi Simone,

The plugin doesn't use AO tables. It is a customfield and as such uses the customfield tables from JIRA. No proprietary tables are created. As for the user preferences, they are stored using PlugginSettings and not ActiveObjects.

Regards,

Yves

SimoneK September 2, 2014

Thank you very much. This information helps a lot :-)

Simone

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2014

The last time i used it, it does.

So does Jira as a whole, so if your Jira user is "restricted from Active Objects", you probably have a broken Jira and you need to change it.

SimoneK September 2, 2014

Hi Nic, thanks for your answer. Our JIRA database user is only restricted from creating database objects. That is the reason why I need to know if Active Objects tables are needed, because we have to create them ourselves before installing an add-on. This isn't much fun, but it is due to security reasons.

Simone

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events