Checklist - Is there a way in a workflow to mark all items checked

LynF June 6, 2016

Hi 

I am currently reviewing the checklists (and sepecifically the workflow of checklist).   Is there any way to automatically mark all checklist items as complete in the workflow.   I can see a means to uncheck them, what I am actually after is the reverse. 

I have thought of one option which would be to clear the checklist and replace on the workflow with checked items .  However this seems like a work around.  It would be good if the workflow would allow for all items to be automatically checked 

The other option i have thought of is to use the check all command within a checklist - but this is not what I am currently after. 

Any thoughts

2 answers

0 votes
Craig Weston June 29, 2016

Do you have any plans on introducing this functionality? For example I want to check a checklist item off during a specific post transition.

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 29, 2016

Hi Craig,

There are no short term plans for it but if I keep getting requests for this type of feature I will re-evaluate. In the meantime, you could always use a scripting language such as groovy to achieve this via a post function.

0 votes
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 8, 2016

Hi Lyn,

There are no ways to mark items as checked during a transition. Instead we have put the bulk operation in the UI so that doing it is done willingly and not by mistake. I think that you have pretty well summed up the possible ways of achieving what you are looking after.

Regards,

Yves

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events