Check if tracker is running

Hi,

Since a few weeks I'm using the tracker to log my work.

But, sometimes I forget to 'pause' or 'stop' the tracker. Eg. when I go home.

The next day the tracker is still running and I need to update the working time.

Is there a way I could get a notification if the tracker is still running? It would be nice when I lock or shutdown my pc, I first get a popup/message that the tracker is still running.

Greetings,

Dieter Lauwers

2 answers

Hi Dieter,

Your request is not supported in Tempo Timesheets.

We value feedback and comments on how we can make Tempo better, so I´m moving this ticket to the Timesheets project as an improvement and it will be evaluated by the Tempo Product Management. 

Tempo product owners are reviewing all requests for Tempo products and if the request is within the scope of the road-map it is transitioned from the Needs Triage status.

Regards,
Tempo Team 

I forgot,

Here is a link to the resulting JIRA issue: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-2759

You can sign-in, vote and comment on the issue.

Regards,
Tempo Team 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Marketplace Apps

You + one app + a desert island...

Hi all! My name is Miles and I work on the Marketplace team. We’re looking for better ways to recommend and suggest apps that are truly crowd favorites, so of course we wanted to poll the Community. ...

129 views 3 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you