Changing the error message for failed nested transition

Paul Korver September 13, 2017

For a SIL postfunction on a subtask that transitions the parent Issue I get the generic error:

org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericTransactionException: Commit failed, rollback previously requested by nested transaction.

How can I change this error message?

2 answers

0 votes
Jonathan Muse _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2018

Hey guys, hopefully I can help. Can you provide a little more context or info about the error? Is it completly random or maybe something about the parent that you are noticing?

Thanks

Jonathan Muse _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2018

I found some info about the specific error message occurring when there is a condition on the parent workflow that prevents it from being transitioned. Do you have anything like that on the parent workflow?

0 votes
Young.Zhao December 4, 2017

Hey, guys.

I have same issue as Paul has.

Any suggestions?

Recently we update Jira from 7.1 to 7.4.5 but issue still exsit.

It is a random issue, sometimes when you met the issue and create another subtask the issue will not appear.

Hope someone can help us on this issue.

Thanks.

BR.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events