Changes do not save

D Osburn February 5, 2013

Hello, I am having persistent problems with scheduling changes saving in this plugin. For example, I switch an issue from being manually scheduled to auto scheduled. It appears to have worked, but when I refresh the page the update reverts. I have done integrity checks, re-indexing, restarting Jira service, can't get this to change.

6 answers

1 vote
Yves YANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2013

It is a known problem. We are working on it now. It is planned to fix it after the next release (in one month). In fact, as a workarround, you can click the button "Update" before leaving this page.

If you have further questions, feel free to contact support.jgcp@soyatec.com.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2013

It was correct at the time it was posted. You're picking up old questions that people may have moved on from, so circumstances may well have changed.

Nice to see your enthusiasm though - it's great when someone comes back and revisits older questions.

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2013

As mentioned by Nic Brough, it was correct back then, which dated back on 6 February. Thanks for pointing it out though. Good to see the community takes a step back to look into past questions that were not answered. :)

Yves YANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2013

For sure, it was wrong. Ahmad confused with another plugin.

Yves YANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2013

I don't what happened with the question. By now, this question is tagged as addon-com.soyatec.jira.plugins.jira-ganttchart, which is ours. Please remove or correct the contact above, which is our competitor. I have noticed there are several answers with the same errors.

Thanks!

0 votes
Verrilli, Diane June 17, 2021

Jira does not always save even when you click the Save button every 15 minutes in a Jira Story, specifically, in the Description field. Jira acts like it's saving, but sometimes it's not. There's never an error message when you click Save and it doesn't actually save your changes. I've lost hours and days of work in Jira and also in Confluence over the past three years, you don't know when it's not publishig, clicking the Publish button does not guarentee changes are saved. I've noticed over the years that Jira and Confluence almost never save after 4 PM (Mountain Standard Time). The changes I lost yesterday, 3 hours worth, in one Jira Story, occured after 1 PM. I never lost Internet access yesterday, and no network issues at my office, so the issue is on the Atlassian end. Also, why isn't there a way to record an issue right in Jira where you're having the issue? 

0 votes
Yves YANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2013

>Your wish is my command. :)

Thanks, I appreciate it.

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 19, 2013

Your wish is my command. :)

0 votes
Yves YANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2013

Please remove this inappropriate response.

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2013

Hey there.

I would recommend you to contact the plugin vendor directly to address the issue that you are facing with the plugin as they will be able to respond to your problem quicker and they definitely have the best knowledge to do so:

Email: support.jgcp@soyatec.com

Homepage: http://www.jiraproject.com/jira/browse/JRAGANTT</span<>>

Phone: +33 1 60130667

Hope this helps!

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events