Cannot install Zephyr license

Jim G July 22, 2014

I have a 50 user license, purchased at the same time, under the same PO as for Jira. I cannot get it installed, keep getting 'License Key is invalid' and "The following license key will not be effective since you already have a Atlassian Marketplace generated license". Right, I do. It's the one I'm trying to install.

So what am I supposed to do? I can't even find a real person to talk to here.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jim G July 28, 2014

Daniel from Zephyr pointed me in the right direction. I was trying to install an Atlassian provided license in the spot intended for a Zephyr provided license.

So ... not seeing a spot on this page where I can mark this as resolved. Perhaps it will appear when I click on the 'answer' button.

0 votes
Luciano Fagundes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 22, 2014

Jim

Could you pelase open a support ticket at http://support.atlassian.com and we'll be more than glad to assist you with this issue. :)

Cheers,

Luciano Fagundes

0 votes
Jim G July 22, 2014

Sorry, I had my two instances mixed up. The Site ID is fine. Still can't use my purchased Zephyr though, because I can't get this license in. Is there a real person at Atlassian to talk to? This type of support, for the amount of money we're paying for this stuff, is a bit hard to swallow.

0 votes
Jim G July 22, 2014

I should add that there is one more wrinkle, probably the reason I'm having trouble. We had an older site where maintenance expired, and I relocated it under a newer server that does have support. It looks like remants of the old site's zephyr are still lurking. The server id I see under the new site is actually the old site's ID. How do I make that go away? I've uninstalled and removed the zephyr plugin several times. Started fishing around in my new underlying mysql database hoping I can stumble onto it there, but so far no joy.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events