Cannot install Zephyr license

I have a 50 user license, purchased at the same time, under the same PO as for Jira. I cannot get it installed, keep getting 'License Key is invalid' and "The following license key will not be effective since you already have a Atlassian Marketplace generated license". Right, I do. It's the one I'm trying to install.

So what am I supposed to do? I can't even find a real person to talk to here.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Daniel from Zephyr pointed me in the right direction. I was trying to install an Atlassian provided license in the spot intended for a Zephyr provided license.

So ... not seeing a spot on this page where I can mark this as resolved. Perhaps it will appear when I click on the 'answer' button.

I should add that there is one more wrinkle, probably the reason I'm having trouble. We had an older site where maintenance expired, and I relocated it under a newer server that does have support. It looks like remants of the old site's zephyr are still lurking. The server id I see under the new site is actually the old site's ID. How do I make that go away? I've uninstalled and removed the zephyr plugin several times. Started fishing around in my new underlying mysql database hoping I can stumble onto it there, but so far no joy.

Sorry, I had my two instances mixed up. The Site ID is fine. Still can't use my purchased Zephyr though, because I can't get this license in. Is there a real person at Atlassian to talk to? This type of support, for the amount of money we're paying for this stuff, is a bit hard to swallow.

0 votes

Jim

Could you pelase open a support ticket at http://support.atlassian.com and we'll be more than glad to assist you with this issue. :)

Cheers,

Luciano Fagundes

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Oct 31, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: Zephyr

Hello Atlassian Community! Each month, we run a series of Spotlights to highlight Marketplace vendors and apps that our team thinks this Community would find valuable. In last month's Spotlig...

344 views 0 1
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you