Cannot find Screenmail plug-in

We think Capture would be a useful add-on for our QA team, but their biggest requirement is the ability to record some of the sessions. After researching, saw that Screenmail would allow video recording/playback, however, I cannot find this plug-in anywhere in the Marketplace. Does this plug-in still exist? Are there others that are similar? We would be looking for something that seamless integrates with Capture and JIRA.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Catherine

I have a requirement very similar to your own i.e to allow developers to record record a workflow /  session and QA users to access same  - ideally all on JIRA. My research led me to your question above. 

I was wondering if you ever did manage to locate the Screenmail plugin or if not did you identify any other suitable plugin / solution ?

Any info much appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Nial

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

534 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you