Cannot be changed to "Paid via Atlassian" for an existing add-on

Francis Lavalliere February 5, 2016

Is this something we can change afterward ? What is the process to go from a Free to Paid add-on ?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
elibishop
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2016

It really means you can't change an already-approved free version of your add-on to paid. The process for changing a free add-on to paid is simply to publish a new version of it which you designate as paid; if all the previous versions were free, that will trigger the add-on approval process (same as if the add-on were brand new) so the new version will not be visible until we've reviewed it, but once it's approved you can continue to release new paid versions with no further intervention. The older free versions will still be there if someone wants to download and use them, but the main page for the add-on will show the current version.

Francis Lavalliere February 5, 2016
Somehow i was doing this when i was creating a new "version" of it. So I need to create a new add-on ?
elibishop
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2016

In most cases you should not need to create a new add-on. This might be a bug, or maybe I'm just unclear on your situation. Could you please create a support issue here so we can look into it in more detail? https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/projects/AMKT

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events