Can you duplicate an Play SQL spreadsheet ?

Arno Mulder April 30, 2014

You're able to delete an Play SQL spreadsheet, is there also a way to duplicate an existing spreadsheet ? So we could use existing models including format and data...

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2014

Good point. I raised PLAYSQL-66 but I will probably implement it in June only. Thanks very much for your feedback, it's a very good point and if I find time before June I would do it.

Cheers,

Adrien

Arno Mulder May 6, 2014
Thanks for the reply, it would be great if this could be implemented before june. Yesterday we started some serious test with PlaySQL and it feels good !
Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2014

Hi Arno,

I forgot to ask: Which version of Confluence are you using? The feature was published in the last version 2.6.5 (see all versions). The button is in the page with the list of tables, between the two other buttons. Due to a visual glitch, it may not be visible in every Confluence version (which will be fixed in the next cycle), but you should be able to click on it anyway.

Best regards,

Adrien

Arno Mulder May 8, 2014

Hi Adrien, thanks for the fast reply ! We are using Confluence version 5.4.4. I'm looking forward to test it !!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events