Can we have one more filter in JIRA 6.3.10 as default under the existing two filters My Open Issues and Reported by Me?

Hy Khuu November 25, 2014

I follow this script from Answers.atlassian.com https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/268484-

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/268484/can-we-have-one-more-filter-in-jira-6.1.6-as-default-under-the-existing-two-filters-my-open-issues-and-reported-by-me-

And I were not able to see it to all users.

Tthis script with the Script Runner plugin to add your Filter as a favorite for all users.

//import com.atlassian.jira.bc.JiraServiceContextImpl

//import com.atlassian.jira.bc.favourites.FavouritesService

//import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor

import com.atlassian.jira.issue.search.SearchRequestManager

//def userUtil = ComponentAccessor.getUserUtil()

//def FavouritesService favouritesService = ComponentAccessor.getComponent(FavouritesService)

def SearchRequestManager searchRequestManager = ComponentAccessor.getComponent(SearchRequestManager)

def filterId = 12118

def filter = searchRequestManager.getSearchRequestById(filterId)

//userUtil.getUsers().each{ user ->

def ctx = new JiraServiceContextImpl(user)

//    favouritesService.addFavourite(ctx, filter)

}

Please see my high lighted in blue, just wanted to have "_My Open PE Issues" show up under Issues menu.  Thanks, Hy

image2014-11-25 18:22:32.png

2 answers

0 votes
Hy Khuu November 26, 2014

Thanks Jamie,

I have tried removing out comment lines but it was not shown on favorite as well.  My goad is to be displayed on the menu for all the users.  I want everyone can see by default “My Open Issues and Reported by Me and _My Open PE Issues” under Issues menu without adding it from favorite.

I created this filter and sorted it in with _My Open PE Issues for my account only.

Thanks for your help.

Hy

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2014

Half of your code seems to be commented out. This code will auto add as a favourite for all users, although it might not necessarily be displayed on the menu you have shown, dpeending on how many favourites the user already has.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events