Can we have one more filter in JIRA 6.3.10 as default under the existing two filters My Open Issues and Reported by Me?

I follow this script from Answers.atlassian.com https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/268484-

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/268484/can-we-have-one-more-filter-in-jira-6.1.6-as-default-under-the-existing-two-filters-my-open-issues-and-reported-by-me-

And I were not able to see it to all users.

Tthis script with the Script Runner plugin to add your Filter as a favorite for all users.

//import com.atlassian.jira.bc.JiraServiceContextImpl

//import com.atlassian.jira.bc.favourites.FavouritesService

//import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor

import com.atlassian.jira.issue.search.SearchRequestManager

//def userUtil = ComponentAccessor.getUserUtil()

//def FavouritesService favouritesService = ComponentAccessor.getComponent(FavouritesService)

def SearchRequestManager searchRequestManager = ComponentAccessor.getComponent(SearchRequestManager)

def filterId = 12118

def filter = searchRequestManager.getSearchRequestById(filterId)

//userUtil.getUsers().each{ user ->

def ctx = new JiraServiceContextImpl(user)

//    favouritesService.addFavourite(ctx, filter)

}

Please see my high lighted in blue, just wanted to have "_My Open PE Issues" show up under Issues menu.  Thanks, Hy

image2014-11-25 18:22:32.png

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Half of your code seems to be commented out. This code will auto add as a favourite for all users, although it might not necessarily be displayed on the menu you have shown, dpeending on how many favourites the user already has.

This widget could not be displayed.

Thanks Jamie,

I have tried removing out comment lines but it was not shown on favorite as well.  My goad is to be displayed on the menu for all the users.  I want everyone can see by default “My Open Issues and Reported by Me and _My Open PE Issues” under Issues menu without adding it from favorite.

I created this filter and sorted it in with _My Open PE Issues for my account only.

Thanks for your help.

Hy

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 25, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Jira Cloud and Bitbucket Cloud Integration with Microsoft Teams

One of the newest products in the Microsoft family - Microsoft Teams,  is a chat-based hub for teamwork that integrates all the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and ...

733 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you