Can we get a "find and replace" function to update all steps/expected results in a single test, when necessary?

ErikB February 28, 2013

Sometimes, or even often, as requirements change we need to do a mass update on test steps or expected results to match the new requirements. A "find & replace" function is critical for the usability of Zephyr for Jira in this aspect.

Is this in the works already, and if not can you please add it?

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Jean-Philippe Larochelle July 25, 2016

Hello,

where are we on the search and replace feature? I totally agree with the original poster that it's a critical feature for the usability of Zephyr and I think it absolutely needs to be implemented as soon as possible.

Unless there's a work around that I'm not aware of to update tests steps in batch.

Thank you

0 votes
Daniel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2013

Hi,

This has not been a requested feature of Zephyr for JIRA. I am not sure how likely it is for this feature to be implemented but I will bring it up to our design team for consideration for a future release.

Regards,

Daniel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events