Can we add filters on top of the story map?

AldeepA June 1, 2016

Can we add filters on top of the story map?

1 answer

2 votes
Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2016

Hi Aldeep,

This is the next big feature on the backlog and we aim to release early July. We'll bring Quick Filters from the associated agile board through to the story map.

Thank you.

Regards,
Nicholas Muldoon
Arijea 

Martin Fiers October 29, 2017

So has this been implemented yet? How can I use/enable it?

Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2017

Hi @Martin Fiers,

Quick Filters are present in our Jira Server release, and have been for ~18 months.

Unfortunately the Jira Software API for Quick Filters is not publicly available on Jira Cloud. As such we are unalbe to bring Quick Filters to our Jira Cloud release at this time.

I encourage you to vote and comment on the feature request on the Jira Software backlog to show your support for it; https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-7393

You can find more details on the Jira Cloud API limitations we've faced in our docuemenation.

Thanks Martin,
Nick Muldoon
Product Manager, Easy Agile

Martin Fiers October 29, 2017

Ok, I got it. Thanks for the answer! And unfortunate it's not available for cloud users.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events