Can't install UPM + Error: “Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from [path]\attlasian-universal… .jar

vahid sm June 20, 2012

Hi,

I couldn’t install Universal Plugin Manager. It give me this error: “Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from [path]\attlasian-universal… .jar”

3 answers

0 votes
FagnerF
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2012

Hi Vahid,

Have you had time to perform what John said?

If you haven't done yet, you could give a try as the steps below:

1. Navigate to Administration » Plugins » Plugins;
  2. Click on Upload Plugin in the Install Plugins tab;
  3. Enter the following URL: link, and;
  4. Click on Upload.

On the other hand you could check out Installing a plugin manually page.

I hope it helps

Cheers

0 votes
vahid sm June 26, 2012

I need to use Gliffy plugin on Jira. I use Atlassian on demand. Talking to Gliffy support center I realized that I should install UPM first. I'm not sure if it is installed or not.

0 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2012

Hi Vahid,

Can you provide us with a few more details? What product were you running? What version? What version of the UPM? How did you do the UPM upgrade? Did you click on an update banner in the UPM, or did you install the UPM jar via the "Upload Plugin" button?

JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 21, 2012

Vahid--- what version of JIRA? And how are you trying to install the UPM?

vahid sm June 21, 2012

Hi John,

I'm trying to install Gliffy Plugin for Jira. In order to that, first I need to install "Universal Plugin Manager" (UPM). I tried to install UPM ver. 2.3 and I got the error message above. I had the same problem on different computers and my colleagues have the same problem. Trying previous versions also gave me the same error.

-Vahid

vahid sm June 21, 2012

It is JIRA 5.0.6. We got the subscription last week. I tried to install the plugin like a normal software (download and run). I also tried to run after extracting Jar file using Winrar.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events