Can't get the demo of Agile Story Map to work

Johan Jeppsson April 9, 2015

Hi

Im evaluatin JIRA and have installed the Agile Story Map plugin but can't get any epics or stories to show. I have connected it to an existing project that has epcis and stories. 

What can I do?

I'm searching for a plugin to make Roadmaps connected to Stories and epics in Jira. Can you recommend something else?

Best Regards,

Johan

1 answer

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2015

story map add on does exactly what you are searching for. it visualizes your roadmap by versions or sprints and other categories. 

try this options to fix this issue

1. if you select a project, this jql query will be executed: project="your project" and type in ("Epic","Story"). please check if you obtain a result set in jirs's search for issues section.
  2. send my a screen shot
  3. send my a console log from your browser: use chrome and press F12 => change to console tab and press F5 to reload the page => please send me the resulting console log.

you can also use our support email address if you do not want to publish this details here:

http://bauer-information-technology.com/support/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events