Can't get it to work

Dimitar Dikov January 8, 2015

Hi to all. It seems that I am running in some kind of a problem with this add-on.

Whatever I do cannot get it to work. My Jira version is 6.2.5.

I have assigned a Permission shame to the user.

Then this user is assigned to a team. If y check the user permissions to work on issue, they are ok. I tried even to add the user to Group with the required permissions but the user can still see the Work log info. The strange thing is that the user indeed cannot log work and everything else is working in accordance with the permission scheme.

Please advise on this.

1 answer

0 votes
Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2015

Hi Dimitar,

Can you please confirm you have a valid license for the plugin? It can be an evaluation license of course but it must be present. 

If the license is not there or it is invalid then plugin does not work and it displays warning message in javascript console in your browser. 

If it does not help then please contact us directly at support(at)gebsun(dot)com and we will try to investigate your case further.

Thanks,
Gebsun 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events