Can't connect with gitolite repository

theodm September 17, 2013

I'm not able to connect to my gitolite repository. I do get a working ssh connection, but then it gives the following error in the logs: TransportException: No such file or directory

So it seems it's not able to find the repository, even though I'm sure the path is correct. When I do a clone locally with the same ssh key and path as I fill in the Jira repository settings I can clone it just fine.

As reference, the url is like this (scrambled it a bit):
ssh://git@example.com:9418/test_repo

7 answers

0 votes
Andrey Levchenko August 10, 2014

Ah I'm sorry I thought you are asking about Git Integration Plugin for Jira. Can't say anything about Atlassian Source Tree. Sorry for confusion again

0 votes
buff buff August 10, 2014

I don't understand the question.

I have installed gitolite. I use the automatically created gitolite-admin repository to manage my repositories. I can clone this from my local server but it seems I cannot access this server using the same url when I use sourcetree.

0 votes

How do you adding configuration entry for your repository?

0 votes

The error is fatal: '/gitolite-admin does not appear to be a git repository.

If I run the same command on my local machine for eg git clone ssh://git@myurl.com:5252/testing then it works.

0 votes

Seems I was wrong in my previous answer. JGit should support access to 9418 port. What kind of error do you have?

0 votes

Hi. I am also experiencing the same thing. Does it mean that you cannot use sourcetree if you have a non standard port?

0 votes
Andrey Levchenko September 25, 2013

Hi

this port is not supported by plugin (and erroneously treated as part of scp path). Could you use regular ssh protocol?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events