Can't configure zephyr gadgets on dashboard

Eliane Lopes February 12, 2016

When I added a graphic gadget of Zephyr the options of configuration don't appear (even when I clicked "Edit"). Just a blue line with the name of the graphic is showed on the dashboard. 

The graphics on "Test Metrics" are ok.

I'm using Chrome (48.0.2564.109 m), JIRA v7.1.0-OD-06-005 and the Trial Version of Zephyr.

Thanks in advance.

errorZephyr.png

1 answer

0 votes
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2016

Hello @Eliane Lopes

Could you please clear the browser cache and give it a try.Also please let us know if this behavior observed is across all the browser. If you are still coming across the same issue Please submit a case with us so that we can troubleshoot the same.

Best Regards,

Zephyr Support.

Eliane Lopes February 23, 2016

Hello Bibek,

I'm glad to receive this aswer.

I already tried to use another browser (IE 11), but the behavour is the same. I cleaned the cache browser today and it also not resolved the problem.

Could you give me instructions for submit a case? The link above directs to home page of Zephyr, what link should I use to open the case?

Thanks in advance,

Eliane Lopes

Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2016

Hi @Eliane Lopes,

Please signup in our support portal after you click on submit a case section in the below link.

https://support.getzephyr.com/hc/en-us

Regards,

Bibek

rachel rutti September 5, 2019

What happened with this issue of not being able to configure or put a filter on Zephyr?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events