Can "JIRA Timesheet Reports & Gadgets" plugin be used in Confluence in anyway?

OCI DL IS Web App Admins February 4, 2015

We have JIRA & Confluence in our company. Currently I am reviewing "JIRA Timesheet Reports & Gadgets" plugin for our JIRA dashboard.

In the Addons section it says "Timesheet plugin extends JIRA time tracking means with Time Sheet Report, Project Pivot Report and corresponding gadgets for JIRA dashboard or confluence, Timesheet Email, Worked Time Chart gadget and Worklog REST endpoint. "

"..for JIRA dashboard or confluence" - can I use this plugin in confluence anyway? If so how?

2 answers

0 votes
Kotti Subra November 27, 2015

Thank you !!

I did the setup. But, when I try to insert timesheet plugin through macro in confluence page, it keeps asking to login and approve the plugin. It doesn't pickup the plugin even after I successfully login and approve it.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2015

Can you try configure Trusted Applications Authentication between JIRA and Confluence?

Stephane Chasez April 8, 2016

Hi,

I have the same problem, using oauth authentification, as trustesnapplication is not recommended.

I'm trying to add either "time sheet" or "worked time chart", using confluence 5.5.2

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2015

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events