Can "JIRA Timesheet Reports & Gadgets" plugin be used in Confluence in anyway?

We have JIRA & Confluence in our company. Currently I am reviewing "JIRA Timesheet Reports & Gadgets" plugin for our JIRA dashboard.

In the Addons section it says "Timesheet plugin extends JIRA time tracking means with Time Sheet Report, Project Pivot Report and corresponding gadgets for JIRA dashboard or confluence, Timesheet Email, Worked Time Chart gadget and Worklog REST endpoint. "

"..for JIRA dashboard or confluence" - can I use this plugin in confluence anyway? If so how?

2 answers

Thank you !!

I did the setup. But, when I try to insert timesheet plugin through macro in confluence page, it keeps asking to login and approve the plugin. It doesn't pickup the plugin even after I successfully login and approve it.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Can you try configure Trusted Applications Authentication between JIRA and Confluence?

Hi,

I have the same problem, using oauth authentification, as trustesnapplication is not recommended.

I'm trying to add either "time sheet" or "worked time chart", using confluence 5.5.2

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

116 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you