Can Tempo move all planned time with one click?

Torben Iversen October 7, 2014

If I have planned some time ahead and then have a sick day. Do I then need to go into everything I have planned and move it or can I move it all one day?

2 answers

0 votes
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2014

In Tempo Planner, it is easy to move planned time using drag and drop on the Team Timeline.

Christopher Mohr [codecentric] April 11, 2017

Hi Viðar,

Tempo Planner allows this drag&drop behavior only for team planning mode (which requires the issues associated through the team field), correct? I was looking for exactly this behavior in Tempo Timesheet timesheet view, to move planned time easily if needed. The way Susanne describes is still kind of too many clicks :)

Regards,

Chris

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2014

Hi Torben,

editing planned time in Tempo Timesheets can not be done with one click, but it is rather easy. Go to the Timesheet, click on a cell that shows planned time and use the cogwheel -> edit. This opens the Plan Time dialog with the information about the planned time and you can change it to fit the new requirements.

Kind regards,

Susanne (Tempo) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events